Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lemons


I made this Lemon Caper Chicken last night for dinner. Next time it will be better. It looks quite delicious and gourmet...but had way too much Lemon flavor. We ate it very fast with sour looks on our face. It was really easy to make, so next time I can use my own discretion as to how much lemon it actually needs.

Trash day was today and so yesterday afternoon I finishing digging away this random dirt mound in our front yard to put in the trash bin along with some branches from a bush. Well apparently I filled the bin too much and it was too heavy. I came home this afternoon to see the bin all bent out of shape and fallen over in the street with everything still in it. crap.

My mom was nice enough to let me come long an a mani/pedi outing and I am so thankful I have nice painted nails now.

That is all.

No comments: