Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shooting

Stephen and I went sporting clay shooting last weekend with our friends Cara, Cory and Shanna. It was actually a lot of fun. It was probably about 38 degrees, but hey that was warm compared the 2 degrees last week. We went to a place in Guthrie that was kind of set up like a golf range I guess with different stations that you shot from. Now I had never really shot a gun before, at least not a time that I could remember. So the first shot I took I didn't know what to expect and the kick back into my shoulder totally scared me! But on my third shot I actually hit the clay! By the end of the day I had only hit 8 out of 50. But that's pretty good for a first time I think!

Anyway, It felt really great to get out of the house for a while and do something fun and different. I could actually see myself doing it again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.