At first we didn't know how to react or respond, but after a few times we just went along with it and then gave the man like 40 cents.
Also...here are some of the awesome and crazy things we encountered.
- The guy who helps you parallel park.
- The guy who then helps you get out of said parallel spot and not run into traffic.
- The men who try to wash your window shield at an intersection with soapy water in a 2 liter bottle.
- The men who walk in between the lanes selling SA car flags...on the interstate!
- The homeless who will walk along side you and tell you to root for Bafana Bafana and have fun at the World Cup.
- KFC is really popular.
- When you order a coke...you get a 300ml coke can. Which is heavier than in the US.