Thursday, January 1, 2015

Zach's first photos

Here's a few photos from Zach's first few days with us.  This first one is right after he came out. I was so exhausted I think I was already starting to fall asleep. 


 First family photo.  I like how Stephen and my hands cross.

Zach's going home outfit. We had the exact same outfit in pink if we had had a girl.  This outfit was a serious pain to put on him. This is the only day he wore it.

I thought we'd be really thrifty and do our own newborn photoshoot.  They aren't really fancy, but I think we got a few good ones.  Professional shots would have been a lot nicer and jazzed up, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it.  We are going to get some professional family shots taken though when he's about 3 or 4 months old. (These pictures were taken when he was about 5 days old)



Tiny toes and tiny hands. I'm amazed at how fast those fingernails grow!  I've already had to cut them three times.  I also think it's crazy the amount of dirt and grime that gets under those tiny nails…where does it come from?!  You're inside all day being held!




One of his first baths. He absolutely loves bathtime.  He is totally chill during the whole bath just staring at you and letting his legs dangle in the water. The duck cozy is great too, because he stays a little warmer. 

Next up will be some more recent pictures.  I just have to upload them from the camera first!


3 comments:

Liesel said...

Hey, you need to update your life list. I love the pictures. Those pull over the head outfits were obviously designed by childless people.

Liesel said...

Hey, you need to update your life list. I love the pictures. Those pull over the head outfits were obviously designed by childless people.

Liz said...

He's so Little!!! GReat job getting photos taken--even if on your own. They're done and look great.