Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Videos!!!

I have now posted all ski trip videos to youtube. Check them out!!!!!!

Also, Stephen and I went to visit the little Lucas Weatherford. He was so cute...but not near as cute my my nephews. Regardless, his parents didn't hold him for a good three hours.


Today we had a bout of storms roll through Edmond at about 3:00. We were all watching the news and saw the F2 (click on the video at the bottom that says "Tornado forms live on air near edmond middle school") hit down near Kelly and Sorghum Mill road, roll through Mitch Park and Oak Tree Neighborhood. Most of you don't know where that is, but if the path and kept straight it probably would have go towards my house and maybe even into downtown edmond where i work and stephen is not too far away. My whole office wasn't getting any work done and there was another storm headed straight for us, so my boss made us all go home. Awesome!!! Luckily, nothing hit us, we just got some heavy rain and some hail. Here is the view from my house after the brunt of the storm was basically over.

See how low the clouds are!!

And...it's February but I have flowers sprouting in random areas of my yard. Spring at a new house is going to be very interesting.

2 comments:

Liesel said...

We just watched the videos. Those are great!! Much better than most of ours. Also, I'm happy you'll be blogging more often. It will give me something to do during the day.

Anonymous said...

Megs and Stephen:

I check weekly and enjoy looking at everything. Keep current pics of your yard/flowers as they bloom and surprise you.

Deb