Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Gift

Stephen got me this great console table to put in our entryway. I have been looking for just the perfect one for like 2 years. I totally love it, as now my entryway feels complete.

Of course, every table needs some decor on it. I already had the vases which now have a home while they aren't on the mantle during Christmas. The green and white basket is from Longaberger (a Christmas gift). The wooden box is from my grandparents and this is the perfect place to showcase it. The frame I already had in a another room with a picture from our African Safari.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Hey! The tile was from Lowe's and it is called Canyon Slate. I love how it has oranges, reds, tans, blues, and greys in it. So many colors will look good with it. Our shower door opening was a size that local stores didn't carry, so we had to order it from

https://www.theshowerdoorstore.com/Door_4400-4500.htm

It got to us quickly and it was easy to install.

If you want to know more, you can email me at Kaylatur@alumni.oc.edu!