Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Beard Evolution


Stephen will probably hate me for putting this on the interweb..but who cares.

A few weeks ago, Stephen's job had a week of fundraising to raise money for the local food bank.  It was big deal and every department was competing to raise the most money.  I get a call one day that he wants to raise $250 to shave his beard into weird styles.  I was hesistant to give the okay because I had really grown accustomed to it and would also now have to wait for it to grow back so we could do family photos.

As you can see…is department raised the money.  Which I still don't think was enough to warrant putting Stephen through this torture, but it was funny and fun nonetheless! I also gave in because he assured me it would grow back in like two weeks so we could do pictures.  He was right. 




Friendly Mutton Chops

The Winnfield

Fu Man Chu

The Magician

Copstache

2 comments:

Liz said...

He is really funny with his faces. Next year, he should hold out for at least $500.

Liesel said...

This was great. I will show the boys.