Saturday, August 31, 2013

Laying Sod

So we ordered sod and laid it out yesterday and today.

Please pray that we can keep it alive and that our water bill isn't too too high.

I put it all in my car and I was definitely low riding!  I'm really glad I had a tarp to minimize the dirt mess.  Any volunteers to vacuum out my car, because there is dirt everywhere?




I think it's going to look really nice once it fills in and greens up a bit.  We laid a bit of fescue along the house because it really does stay in the shade the whole time.  The rest of it is bermuda.


We laid bermuda all around the garden too and that looks really nice and clean compared to the washed away dirt and scraggly grass between the stones.

Also, it's finally blistering hot so I have some tomatoes growing!

No comments: