Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh nothing much...

I really don't have anything to update on except for these random thoughts.

- I don't know what to do about my tomato plants. They have grown over 6' tall because they are reaching for the sun and are subsequently taller than the stakes I bought to hold them and are now falling over. So after I harvest my TWO tomatos, I think I'm going to say goodbye and see you next year.

- I really don't want to clean my room and put away some clothes. I have been putting it off for three maybe four days.

- Playing The Sims can really eat up 3 hours of your day. Darn it.

- I have been unemployed for 1 week. Surprisingly, it's been really great so far and I have had 7 really good, happy days. I will be starting my 'search for a job search' tomorrow. In truth and reality though, this is a hard time for us, so please keep us in your prayers.

-HAHA, all the weathermen said there was no rain in the forecast for awhile. A good downpour came through today and it was a nice cool down.

- ummm....that's all. BYE

No comments: