Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Theres a storm a coming!

Twice before I've stood out in the middle of the road and felt a brewing storm rush straight over my head. It is so awesome to hear the rustling of the trees in the distance knowing that any minute you're going to feel the cool wind rush through your hair.

Stephen and I experienced this awesomeness just tonight. We went out in the front yard to wait for it and passed the time by throwing the football around. I still haven't lost my touch from the flag football intramural days of college.

The air began as super still and really muggy. Then our flag started rippling in the breeze. Lightning danced in the background as the sun set creating a purple pink sky. Then, just as if you had flipped a switch, the cool wind swept over us. It was awesome.

No comments: