Saturday, February 19, 2011

Swimsuit

I thought I would share the new swimsuit I purchased from Lands End Canvas. I have never bought anything from Lands End or their new line of Canvas stuff until recently. BowerPower did a post about her spring wardrobe and it featured a lot from this line. I was intrigued by some of the things that they had and I really liked the sale prices too. This whole suit cost be $24.oo and it fits perfectly!

I also got these cute 5" Chino Shorts. I thought because having some nice shorts to dress up or down would be useful. Sadly, I had to return them. I was afraid it might happen, but you can clearly see all the pockets and the zipper flap. They are clearly see through white shorts. And also the 5" length was a bit awkward. It wasn't too long, but I though the 3" ones would be too short.
Anyway, I guess I'm still on the hunt for some nice shorts. I'm just praying my capris still fit from last summer otherwise I'll be hitting the shops, and sometimes that's just not fun.

No comments: