Friday, February 17, 2012

Stats

So, I'm already doing so much better at updating this blog than I was in 2011!

Woo to the hoo.

In 2011, I had a total of 30 posts.  That's roughly 2.5 posts a month.  That's sad.

Now, already in 2012 this will make 17! ... and February isn't even over yet!

Now, I know some of my posts have been about nothing in particular...like this one. But it's fun to write about nothing and everything. 

Now for some graphics.  I didn't make these by the way.  Blogger tracks it for you, and it's pretty fun to see the stats.  For me it is anyway.


This graph shows my top traffic sources.  What's up everybody!  I've gotta give a shout out to my top 3 followers!  My brother Eric and his wife Liesel...wassup!!!!  My friend Ashley...Holla!  And my parents...hey!

This graph shows what browsers and operating systems people use to view my site.  Or in dumbed down words "what internet are you using" as I have to explain it that way to people that call into my work.  No offense to anyone who reads my blog and doesn't know what a browser or web search engine is though.  This graph is cool because it's about a techie as I get.

So, anyway, here's to a year of exceeding my average posts by a lot and hopefully having fun things for you all to read!


1 comment:

Liesel said...

Where do you go to track the stats? Does that mean that people get to your blog from ours? I've linked to it a couple of times, so you are welcome! (But, really, thank you for posting about things that I don't)