Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!

In honor of this love day I'm wearing my only red sweater. I've got on new jeans that are actually long enough to wear with my tall brown boots and I feel pretty.

And that's the extent of my post that has anything to do with V-Day.

Except for my hair. 

Here is my dilemma.  My hair has been soo dry this winter making it staticky and pointless to wash and dry everyday because it doesn't even really get dirty or oily overnight.  Just a little flat.  So for a little while now, I've been experimenting with just washing it every other day.  I bought some of that "dry shampoo" to use on the days that I don't wash it.  It works pretty good actually.  It kinda puts some life back into it and takes the little bit of oil out of your hair around your face.  But, you can't use too much because then your hair feels a little bit like you put hairspray all over and then brushed it out.  Hence, your hair is not really soft.

Well today, I didn't wash my hair, used dry shampoo and thought I would have time to curl it to really give it some body.  I got like half of my hair done and realized I was not going to have time to finish it.  So I had to straighten it, but I had already put in some hairspray.  Basically, my hair was just a mess and looked really flat with some kinks in it.

I finally just pulled it all back with a clip and tried to make it look like a casual updo.

Oh well. Tomorrow's another day!

No comments: